Established in February 2020, the Airvance Group was formed from the merger of two groups: The France Air group and the HVAC (Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning) division of the SIG Group plc.
Complying with European technical and regulatory requirements.
Products suited to your needs, delivered by our effective logistics.
Appropriate and innovative solutions which meet quality requirements.
The France Air Group’s adventure began in Morocco in 1912 with the founding of the company “Établissements Hubert Dolbeau et Cie” which imported construction materials (materials, electricity and hydraulics)..
But the history of France Air began in 1960, when the company was founded in Lyons (France) and continued in 1966 when it moved to new premises in Beynost (France) in the department of Ain (01), in the Lyons region, the current headquarters of the Airvance Group.
- 1960 – The Dolbeau family founded the Compagnie de l’Air Pulsé in Lyons, which later became France Air. Its main line of business consists of air heater distribution.
- 1976 – France Air created a subsidiary to export its products to the Maghreb, Africa and central Europe, which has now become France Air Export..
- 1985 – A new strategy was put in place involving bold initiatives in various sectors: Marketing, the “industrial activity without a factory” concept, state-of-the-art technology and new products, international business and external growth.
- 1988 – France Air Portugal, founded in Lisbon.
- 1989 – Acquisition of the SNAC factory, in Normandy
- 1994 – France Air Italy founded in Milan.
- 1996 – Three generations later, Olivier Dolbeau, the current CEO, took charge of an international Group with over 540 employees to date.
- 2000 – France Air created the Comptoirs de l’Air® local POS and reorganised its sales force in France.
- 2015 – F. Air Sistemas founded in Angola and acquisition of Multivac in Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- 2016 – F. Air HVAC founded in Switzerland, acquisition of Courtois (Savoie), and Airsun (Vaucluse).
- 2017 – France Air Roumania founded in Bucharest: This company is a France Air group subsidiary, set up to develop business in Romania.
- 2017 – A new generation plays its part in securing and continuing the economic and human development of the family-run business started by previous generations of the Dolbeau family. Laurent Dolbeau, Olivier Dolbeau’s eldest son, takes over as CEO of the group.
The group SIG Plc. started its ventilation business in France in the 2000s, building working relationships with the French division specialising in insulation.
Insulation and ventilation proved a successful combination. Sales development in France was boosted with the opening of new branches, distributed geographically to support customers locally. Local proximity became a key success factor.
- 2000 – Founding of Ouest Ventil, the ventilation division of Ouest Isol.
- 2006 – Acquisition of Saftair Ventilation in France..
- 2008 – Acquisition of the Air Trade Center company
- 2013 – Acquisition of SK Sales in England.
- 2014 – Official creation of SIG Air Handling, a division of the British group.
- 2014 – Acquisition of the Inatherm company in the Netherlands.
- 2015 – The SIG Air Handling brand name was created.
- 2015 – Acquisition of the HC Groep company in the Netherlands.
- 2016 – Acquisition of the Interland Techniek company in the Netherlands.
- 2016 – Acquisition of the Profant Lufttechnik company in Austria.
- 2017 – Acquisition of the BLH company in Germany.
- 2019 – The British group announced that it was putting its SIG Air Handling division up for sale.
In February 2020, the Airvance Group was formed from the merger of these two companies. This marked the start of an exciting new adventure…
Designing requires an understanding of the technology and regulations applicable to each of the main building sectors: tertiary, residential, hospital hygiene, and clean rooms.
Thanks to high-performance international sourcing.
Thanks to factories located in Europe guaranteeing European quality and expertise.
With logistics structured to manage 300,000 shipments per year
With an expert advisory sales force for each of these sectors.
Thanks to our effective distribution network organised across Europe and in every country, founded on fulfilling commitments in terms of quality, price and lead times, and offering high-level technical assistance.
Year of creation
“As an expert in the handling and diffusion of indoor air, our focus is the safety and well-being of the people living and working in these environments”.
383 rue des barronnières - 01700 - Beynost - France
+33 (0)4 78 55 86 95
383 rue des Barronnières – 01700 – Beynost
About the Airvance Group
The Airvance Group designs and distributes air handling systems for buildings. Established in February 2020, the Airvance Group was formed from the merger of two groups: The France Air group and the HVAC (Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning) division of the SIG Group plc. As a designer, manufacturer and distributor, the Airvance Group plays it part in creating a healthy and safe environment where air quality and comfort are firmly established.