Our corporate responsibility
The Corporate responsibility policy is at the heart of the Group’s strategy. It aims to make the Airvance Group “a good place to breathe”.
Our corporate responsibility
The Airvance Group’s corporate responsibility is based on 3 core values:
- Supporting growth and changes within the group every day.
- Embodying the values of the group: taking care of teams & improving quality of life at work.
- Reinforcing performance and preparing for the future.
The Group’s teams are at the heart of the corporate responsibility project.
SUPPORTING GROWTH AND CHANGES WITHIN THE GROUP EVERY DAY
- We support every staff member along their career path within the Group.
- We help and advise our managers.
- We build flexible, dynamic organisations.
- We put in place transparent HR processes and guarantors of fairness.
EMBODYING THE VALUES OF THE GROUP: TAKING CARE OF TEAMS & IMPROVING QUALITY OF LIFE AT WORK
- We establish considerate and exacting management.
- We support the professional development of teams with a comprehensive certified digital training plan.
- We develop our “Employer Promise” by offering services for our teams to facilitate day-to-day work and productivity and by regularly tracking their motivation.
REINFORCING PERFORMANCE AND PREPARING FOR THE FUTURE
- We conduct performance reviews, a key lever for improving individual and collective performance.
- We provide a global approach to the remuneration policy.
- We identify everyone’s individual talents and we actively develop them: professional development, occupational mobility etc.
Our Policy on Quality, Safety & the Environment
An initiative benefiting all our stakeholders
IMPROVING CUSTOMER, SHAREHOLDER AND STAKEHOLDER SATISFACTION
- We identify and qualify the needs and expectations of our customers, shareholders and stakeholders so we can act effectively on their behalf.
- We coordinate a continuous improvement process to develop products and services suitable for our customers’ needs and our environment.
- We further develop the professionalism of the teams to assist with change.
GUARANTEEING OPTIMUM WORKING CONDITIONS
- We ensure our employees can work in safety.
- We engage our employees in their working environment in order to work towards zero accidents.
- We encourage all our employees to suggest improvements to the working environment.
REDUCING OUR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
- We constantly strengthen our design requirements for 90% recyclable products.
- We promote collection and recovery of products at end of life.
- We do our part to reduce energy consumption in our buildings and company vehicles.
- We reduce and recover waste packaging.
We incorporate ecodesign criteria in our innovations. To do this, we prioritise the use of recyclable or biosourced materials in our product manufacturing and make it easy to dismantle our products to achieve a recyclability rate of around 92%.
MANAGING OUR WASTE
Waste management is also an important element in our group actions to reinforce our environmental responsibility. To do this, the various types of waste from our logistics (wood, cardboard, plastic) are sorted on our premises, collected then processed according to specific streams and adapted for reuse.
We also reduce our global environmental impact by:
- Optimising the orders sent to customers; in this way, the cardboard used for our packaging is made from 80% recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- Using paper from sustainably managed forests to print our biennial catalogues.
EIn France for example, we organise free collection of WEEE weighing over 500 Kg from customer work sites or from their company premises on simple request via the eco-organisation Ecosystem.
The eco-district on the site of the Kroenenbourg brewery in Strasbourg – the “Waldhorn” equipped with the Myriade® solution
We also reduce the environmental impact of our products by extending the service life of our products, making spare parts available for a minimum of 10 years*, as well as offering a functional audit service for equipment, along with reconditioning services.
When designing our products, we also minimise the use of natural resources and seek to use recycled materials. One such example was one of our ventilation towers which was designed using a cap made from recycled plastic.
We aim to step up our progress towards eco-responsibility by developing our actions to play an active part in developing a circular economy around our products.
Improving the rate of reparability and durability of our products and systems is a major focus in the development of new ranges..
Reducing our environmental impact also involves our employees taking action every day to optimise energy consumption in the various sites and finding innovative solutions to perform their daily tasks.
Join us !
Today, the Airvance Group is breathing fresh air into the organisation, creating a stimulating working environment where we look to ensure the well-being of each individual.
We continue to serve our 50,000 customers in Europe and worldwide, in sectors which range from industrial sites, tertiary buildings, healthcare establishments, professional kitchens, collective housing and more.
A new era of development is opening up for all our employees.
Join our teams in one of the 14 countries where we operate.
383 rue des barronnières - 01700 - Beynost - France
+33 (0)4 72 88 11 11
383 rue des Barronnières – 01700 – Beynost
About the Airvance Group
The Airvance Group designs and distributes air handling systems for buildings. Established in February 2020, the Airvance Group was formed from the merger of two groups: The France Air group and the HVAC (Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning) division of the SIG Group plc. As a designer, manufacturer and distributor, the Airvance Group plays it part in creating a healthy and safe environment where air quality and comfort are firmly established.